Random

 

Creative Writing of Kid
                                                          Photo by Pacto Visual on Unsplash

Is that a frog?

It looks like a dog,

under the log,

I don't know, I can't see since there's a fog.


Ooof! It went to the tree

Around the buzzy bees

There was also a person there,

And it landed on their knee.


Peaw! Peaw! Said the thing

As I am unaware if it is even a being.

I have no idea what I am seeing

Or maybe I'm just dreaming?


Dream, Dream, Dream

The thing is gone

It was struck by a beam

I'm pretty sure it didn't have fun.


Then came a bat

Running around, was a rat!

The thing was fast,

Until I found out the thing was a cat.


I really couldn't tell, which lead me to think,

Am I an idiot?

Or am I a peanut?

Wait, the cat is in a chariot!

Getting fed lots of mice guts!


Then I realized,

I'm in ancient Egypt.

I know I'm screwed.

As arrows, pew pewed 


Gotta get back to my time machine!

Or exit this dream.

"You idiot, life is a simulation"

Said a mysterious bean.


I woke up immediately,

After the bean sight

I was greatly in fright,

And lost all my might.


0 Comments