Quite some changes.

 

Quite Some Changes there mate

As you know, when this thing called "Covid" or something came, things have changed a little. And by little, I mean an absolute TON lot. It kinda kicked school's butt, but then schools re-opened and kick covid's butt! But now it's covid's turn to kick butts. So yeah. ✨Lockdown


First of all, my school examinations (Also Known As Depression) ended. So the winter vacation has now entered the building. But honestly, people are staying inside home anyway, so there's kinda no point. But after the winter vacation, the online class is probably going to start again. So it's a pretty good time to sleep in class and still listen to the teacher. As I said, covid is a professional at kicking butts. Oh, and by the way, good luck trying to get some toilet paper.


So in the winter vacation, nothing is really going to happen honestly. I mean, no buses or flights. No going to the zoo or fun park. And worst of all, no toilet paper! So uhh yeah, I stay at home, do my vacation homework (Also known as vacation depression), and probably STILL try to beat the final darn boss in a video game that I've been playing for WEEKS. 


And maybe some trading games or playing a game that I made, also known as "Spelling". But because of my sister, even if bus stops are open, we can't really go to other places. Only when she gets bigger. Darn, it really sucks doesn't it? Yeah, this is life. You never get what you want things to happen, and yeah, so on and so forth.


So whatcha gonna do in this boring state of hell?


                                  Or just simply...


                            Lockdown

0 Comments