Trolling friends 😂

 

Creative Writing Of Kid

                                Image by www slon pics from pixbay

Do you have too many friends and they start putting best friends forever bracelets on your neck instead of your hands because there are too many on your hands in the first place? Try trolling them! Here are some ways I troll my friends:


Banana prank


Okay, your friends are either going to get annoyed, disgusted, or have a "bruh" face. This prank is pretty easy! Bite the side of a banana. I did this in front of one of my friends in recess. Hehe. They got mad as heck.

TAG trick


Whenever my friends and I play tag, there's a special trick to touch someone. Let's say you're IT. So then you tell everyone "I'm not IT." If they believe you, you can make them IT. So don't think of camping near the swing, you need to watch after the person that's IT.

Rickroll


Okay, this one is the oldest trick in the book. You sent them a link. Like this one: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

And they think it's a funny cat video or something right? NOPE. It's another thing. Don't open the link btw.

Fake I LIKE YA CLUTH G


I LIKE YA CLUTH G is a meme. Sometimes, I troll my friends by saying I LIKE YA CLUTCH G with my hands on the air, and they get scared, but I stop it at the last moment. Oof, they had gotten angry with this one 😂.

Hide


This one is pretty easy, not gonna lie. You just, hide. And when are looking for you... BOO!!! Scare their face off!

FINALE


Okay, this is the best one of them all. Get ready to lose your friendship! This one is performed by:

1. Get your friend's phone.

2. They will get inside of your vision.

3. Pretend to drop it.

4. Play a glass breaking noise AND download an app that makes it look like their screen is broken. (Videos work too)

5. They will see their phone get "Broken"

6. They freak out.

7. Run like hell.

8. They will start chasing you after they realize it was a prank.

9. Run away for the rest of your life.

10. You will permanently have no friends. 

0 Comments