Comedi :)

 

Creative Writing of Kid

                                                                                                                     Image by iXimus from Pixabay 

Haha yes comedi go brrrrrrrr


I asked my dog what's one plus one... he said nothing.


Why did the man fall into the well? He couldn't see that well.


Why did the man bring two pairs of socks to the golf court? That cuz' he could have gotten a hole in one.


Why did the blind man bump into Bob? He didn't see it coming.


Why are eyes so good at being teachers? Because they only have one pupil.


What prize do you give to someone who hasn't moved in over a year? A trophy. 


How did the tomato finish his absent homework? He was able to ketch-up.


Why did the boy bring a ladder to school? Cuz' he wanted to go to high school.


What was 8 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.


How much does a chimney cost? No need to worry about it, it's on the house.


Why didn't the skeleton go skydiving? He didn't have the guts.


Why was the skeleton shy? He was feeling `bonely`


Man! This vacuum cleaner sucks!


Why shouldn't we ever tell eggs jokes? They crack each other up.


What do you call a fish with no eyes? fsssh.


Today I told my doctor that my arm hurts in two places. He told me to not go to those places.


What kind of music does iron like? Metal.


Today I saw a ball. It got bigger, bigger, bigger, and then I woke up in a hospital.


Why was the math book so sad? He had way too many problems.

0 Comments