A poem rollarcoaster ride.

 Today I found a magic cat

I did not know if I was dreaming

It looked similar to a... bat?

From its eyes, a laser was beaming!


Fear struck my face

Just as the cat stuck the ground below me with a mace

I would have totally pissed my pants

If the sorcerer dog did not say a magic chant.


The cat was fast

But the dog was faster

I did not have time to think about the matter

Since I was interrupted by the cat's chatter.


A log fell just in front of me

I had no time to react,

As the cat leaped forward for me to see

That it was all just an act!


The cat told me boldly,

That the king's bread was moldy,

He had suspected me

That I was the one who caused it.


I was wrongly blamed,

But I am glad that I am not in danger

The king was a little ashamed,

And I found something stranger.


In a jungle that was dense,

There was a little fence,

Nobody knew what was behind it,

To me, it was all strange.


I gathered up some courage,

To finally cross it

I just got to the edge,

When suddenly in my arm I was bit!


It was actually not a bite

It was a tiny scratch

I really wanted to fight,

Whoever caused the mishap.


It was... the cat?

I was really, really shocked!

But it scratched my eyes, and I became blind as a bat,

The cat ran away, while my eyes still hurt.


I went asleep for a second, due to the pain

Thank god for the people, who put me on a train, 

And sent me to the hospital.

My eyes stopped hurting, but my brain was in pain.


My environment was not like before.

Where were the jungles?

It was all a bore.

It did made my brain tingle.


I had one other look outside.

I was suddenly locked in a white room.

I did not mind,

But what really set me off, was the grey tomb.


I was really confused?

What is all this?

Then I saw a set of white pills.

I did not know what to do, so I just took it.


It got me all dizzy

All my thoughts got my brain busy

I just sat there, when everything disappeared

I was just about to get all teary.


I had one look at the pills again.

Schizophrenia pills? What's that?

Because of all this, I am not sane.

If only I were a cat.

At least I would hunt mice all day, 

And never worry about life and all that.


Alas, I am a human.

I have things to do and all of that.

I am just so done...

Huh? What's that? Is that a magic cat?

Am I dreaming? Those eyes look like like it could shoot lasers....

0 Comments